As a digital marketer, it comes naturally for you to focus on factors such as design, social media, and even content when preparing your digital marketing strategy. However, you must take website speed seriously.
At Nativo, we understand that our clients must have a fast-loading website. You can improve conversion rates, search engine rankings, and maintain a competitive edge through our site and page speed optimization services.
You’ve probably heard the famous saying, “Slow and steady wins the race.” However, when it comes to your website, going slow and steady is a recipe for failure.
What is Page Speed Optimization?
Page speed optimization is how fast we can make your site’s content load for visitors.
How quickly does the content on your page load? In an era of instant gratification, a slow-loading website becomes torture for any visitor.
At Nativo, we offer site speed optimization without cutting into your site’s quality or design. Our team of developers understands that when a user has to wait, they’ll leave. We can help you avoid that with our technical seo services.
Now is the perfect time to improve your page’s loading times. With our experts at Nativo, you can increase your website’s performance without experiencing downtime.
We optimize site experiences for both desktop and mobile devices. Get started on meeting Google’s page speed standards with Nativo and improve your SEO performance!
Why Are Website Speed Optimization Services Important to Website Success?
Have you ever visited a website that took a lifetime to load? When that happens, it leads you to search for alternatives.
The bottom line is that slow websites have a higher bounce rate. Google mentions that the site’s load speed is a necessary signal to rank pages. Think about it this way: more than what your users want, it’s what Google demands.
Settling for a slow website will drop you at the bottom of search results on search engines, and you’ll be handing your customers over to competitors. If you want your business to grow, you need to be on page one of search results. That means you need a fast-loading website. Long load times lead to a significant reduction in conversions.
Our team of SEO specialists at Nativo prides itself on offering site and page speed optimization services that boost your site’s performance.
As the number one search engine, it is Google’s job to provide users with exceptional results. When doing so, content matters, but so does the user experience.
Decreasing your site’s loading time has never been easier. After our site and page speed optimization services are implemented, you’ll see some positive outcomes: a reduced bounce rate and an increase in time on the page.
If Google identifies that users only stay on your website for a short time, it’ll determine that it isn’t a very good website. Optimization can make a world of difference. Experience higher conversion rates, faster loading speeds, improved search engine rankings, and a better user experience with Nativo!
What’s Included In A Page Speed Optimization Service?
At Nativo, we go the distance to ensure that our clients have an excellent website load time. We aim to help you obtain a site fast enough to keep users engaged. Our developers also understand that all sites are unique. For this reason, we implement a custom strategy after our initial analysis and then complete our optimization.
To achieve top website performance, our team completes the following:
- Image optimization: Plenty of unoptimized images on a website will surely slow down its load time. When you have high-resolution images, they will consume bandwidth when loading. As front-end developers, we can skillfully perform image compression and solve JS/ jQuery issues.
- Improve Server Response Times: Do you have a good hosting service? Improving your server’s response time means eliminating 404 errors, keeping everything updated, and more. Concerning server performance, we want to help you ensure that you have a high-quality website hosting service.
- Reduce Redirects: It’s easy for plug-ins to result in unnecessary redirects. As experts, we make sure to clear out plug-ins that you don’t need.
A variety of factors can cause slow-loading pages. Luckily, with our team at Nativo, you can find the source of the issue and fix it for better results. Through our numerous audits and speed tests, we can identify what is causing delays.
Is your website built for speed? Talk to our SEO specialist at Nativo today, and we’ll guide you toward a faster and better-performing website through our site and page speed optimization services.
Factors That Contribute to Slow Load Time
Have you ever wondered why your site takes so long to load? Here are a few of the most common reasons a website’s load time is less than optimal:
- Unclean Code: Unclean coding is a common culprit behind a slow-loading site. The website sheet grows in size whenever a website has excessive white spaces, inline stylings, unnecessary comments, and more.
At Nativo, attention to detail matters. Our team makes sure to remove all undesired elements to improve load times. If you’re uncomfortable with coding, leave it in our expert hands. You’ll see a boost in your SEO performance.
- Excessive Flash Content: Flash content is a great way to have interactive elements on your website. Nonetheless, it might be contributing to your slow load time. It would help if you reduced Flash file sizes to see a significant difference.
- Poorly Coded Script: There are numerous ways that your site’s coding might be slowing down the site. If you have an external script it needs to be loaded from a remote source before it can be executed. It will take additional time for your resource to download. In the end, this will increase your bounce rate.
- Server Performance and Location: If your server is far away, it will take your website longer to load. With that in mind, it is crucial for you to think about your servers’ location. For instance, you wouldn’t want to opt for a server in India while running a U.S.-based business.
- Large Graphics: You need to include graphics on your site for a positive user experience. What we mean by this is that you’ll want to divide large areas of information with relevant images; that way, the user doesn’t get bored. However, huge images are a great source behind a slow page.
So, how can you achieve both? How can you have a visually appealing site while ensuring fast loading times? We have the proper tools at Nativo to condense your images while maintaining their visual appeal.
- Vast Amount of Redirects: You create a redirect whenever you want to replace all links to an old site with references to a new one. You can create as many of those tiny bits of code placed within your .htaccess file on the server. However, having many redirects will cause your site to take some time to reference the .htaccess file to see where the link is pointing. Having tons of redirects amps up your page’s load times.
After the proper audits on Google Search Console and speed tests, we’ll be able to determine what factors are weighing on your site’s speed performance. Our skilled team of developers will optimize your site for a better user experience and higher conversion rates. We are dedicated to eliminating the components that are taking a toll on your site’s performance. Partner with our team at Nativo today and boost your search engine rankings!
What makes a website load quickly?
Work with our team at Nativo if you want your website to load well and efficiently so that you can see better performance and more conversions. We are an agency that will provide you with all the right tools and gladly evaluate your site’s speed to make the necessary changes for optimum performance. We offer technical seo services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I care about improving my website’s page speed?
Users value page speed. When a website has a fast loading time, it provides a pleasant user experience. According to studies, when a site takes longer than 3 seconds to load, a user is likelier to choose a different search result.
What are the most important Google ranking factors?
Google uses multiple factors to rank a site called Core Web Vitals. You’ll find high-quality content, mobile friendliness, on-page optimization, external and internal links, page speed, and an overall good page experience. With our highly experienced team of developers on your side, your site will have a high ranking, showing up on top search queries.
Does hosting affect page speed?
Your choice of hosting is an often overlooked problem. Believe it or not, your hosting impacts your page’s load time. In the long run, it affects your SEO efforts directly.
Will I get a detailed list of changes you make?
At Nativo, we openly communicate with our clients. We’ll gladly find and fix all issues on the site so that you see an optimized result and keep you up to date with all the changes made.
Do you provide web development services?
For the past ten years, our team of developers at Nativo has assisted numerous clients in creating successful digital marketing strategies that take them to the next level. Our services include web development, design, site speed optimization services, and more.
Will I face downtime while you boost my site speed?
At Nativo, our experts take pride in boosting our clients’ websites’ speeds without them ever experiencing downtime.
Will the optimizations continue to last?
Our team of highly skilled developers provides our clients with stellar optimizations that last. Moreover, we always offer or recommend necessary updates to ensure that your site is top-performing.
Do you optimize all pages of a website?
Our page speed optimization services encompass the improvement of your site’s overall performance. We aim to help you drive more traffic, increase conversions, and grow your revenue.
Will my website’s look and functionality change in any way?
Your website will remain the same design-wise. However, we’ll improve its functionality. When our experts at Nativo optimize your website, we improve its efficiency. You’ll have a website designed for performance, attraction, and conversions.
What is WordPress speed optimization service?
WordPress speed optimization service is a service that helps to improve the page load speed and performance of a WordPress website. WordPress speed optimization services aim to address these issues and improve the site’s loading time and overall performance. This can be done through various methods, including optimizing images and other media, minifying and combining code, and implementing caching and other performance-enhancing techniques.
Improving the speed and performance of your WordPress site can be more user-friendly and provide a better experience for visitors, which can help increase traffic and improve search engines’ ranking.
How do I check my current website speed?
It makes perfect sense to want to know your current website’s speed. A popular tool is Google PageSpeed Insights, which allows you to get a site speed ranking. The tool scores your site’s speed on a scale of 0 to 100. The higher the score, the better your website is performing.